I am so excited for you to receive your FREE 5 day Carb Cycling meal plan!! Many of you are kicking off Day 1 of the FAST Track To Fit tomorrow and I am so excited to be joining this round with you!! Yup, I even took my progress pics!!
This is the EXACT meal plan I will be utilizing ALL week to be sure I stay on track, decrease bloat, increase my energy, and whittle down my waistline!!
If you do not already have the FTTF cookbook (which you can purchase below for over 66 delicious FTTF approved recipes and macro calculations for ALL), I have placed the recipes included in this meal plan below, JUST FOR YOU!!
Enjoy! And Happy Planning!!
1 packet of plain organic instant oats
1/2 C. Vanilla coconut milk
1 scoop vanilla protein
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collage peptides
2 Tbls. Organic Peanut butter
1 organic banana
1 tsp. cinnamon
Cook instant oats via package instructions. Add all ingredients into a bowl, stir, and enjoy!!
1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
1 scoop protein powder of choice (I use Tone It Up - you can find it at Target...duh..because target is life)
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen peptides
2 T. Trader Joes mixed nut butter
1/4 avocado (optional - adds creaminess and you literally can't taste it)
1/2 cup of ice
Throw all the ingredients in a blender per the order and blend to your preference!! Also, feel free to swap out ingredients!!
Baked Salmon with Avocado Salsa
2 - 6 oz salmon fillets
2 T. chopped cilantro
1 T. avocado oil
1/2 small red onion
1/2 tsp ancho chile powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium sized bowl, mix together 2 diced avocado, 2 T. chopped cilantro, juice of 2 limes, 1/2 diced red onion, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
In a small bowl mix together 1/2 tsp. ancho chile power, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp paprika, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper.
Brush 2 salmon fillets with 1 Tbl avocado oil (EVOO is fine) and generously cover salmon with spice mixture until all the mixture has been used. Cover salmon and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (it's ok to cook immediately if you need to).
Bake salmon for 20 minutes or until nice and pink in the middle!!
I like to pair this salmon with asparagus, roasted veggies, or cauliflower rice.
Spicy 3 Bean Chili
1 T. avocado oil
1 lb. lean ground turkey (macros based on 93/7)
3 T. minced garlic
1 large red bell pepper, diced
1 large white onion, diced
1 fresh jalapeno, diced (optional)
½ can organic kidney beans
½ can organic black beans
½ can garbanzo beans
½ can organic yellow corn
15 oz. can organic tomato sauce
14 oz. can diced tomatoes, do not drain
1 C. beef broth
1 ½ tsp. dried oregano
2 ½ T. chili powder
1 tsp. cumin
1 T. raw organic turbinado sugar
½ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional, or to taste)
1 tsp. black pepper (or to taste)
½ tsp. salt (or to taste)
1 bay leaf
1. In a colander, drain and rinse corn & beans.
2. In a large pot over medium heat, sauté onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, and garlic 3-4 minutes.
3. Add turkey to pot, combining with onion/pepper mixture while browning meat.
4. Stir in seasoning, corn, beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, & broth.
6. Bring chili to soft boil over medium heat, add bay leaf, then cover & reduce to low heat.
7. Simmer for 30-45 min. Stir & taste occasionally--salt, pepper, & cayenne may be added to taste. Remove bay leaf before serving.
12 slices uncured bacon
6 large romaine lettuce leaves, washed & dry
12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
¼ C. red onion, diced
2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
2 T. light ranch dressing
In skillet over medium heat, cook bacon to desired crispiness. Set aside on paper towel-lined plate to drain.
Place 2 strips of bacon in each romaine leaf, then sprinkle with tomato, onion, & chopped egg.
Drizzle about 1 tsp. light ranch dressing over each boat. Serve immediately.
Cabbage Roll Soup
1 whole package (14 slices) uncured bacon
1 large onion, diced
2 T. minced garlic
1 lb. grass fed ground beef (90/10)
6 C. raw cabbage, chopped
28 oz can organic diced tomato
8-oz. can organic tomato sauce
4 C. organic beef broth
2 ½ T. tomato paste
1 T. worcestershire
1 tsp. Paprika
1 tsp. Thyme
½ tsp. Garlic powder
½ tsp cayenne (optional)
Salt & pepper, to taste
¼ C. fresh chopped parsley (for garnish)
1. Cook bacon to desired crispiness, drain & cool on paper town-lined plate, then crumble or chop in small pieces.
2. Pour excess bacon grease from skillet, leaving what remains in pan for flavor. (Do not wipe clean)
3. Add ground meat, garlic & onion to skillet, combining well over medium heat until meat is browned and onions are translucent.
4. Leaving parsley aside for garnish, combine all other remaining ingredients in a 6-quart (or larger) slow cooker.
5. Cover & set to low heat for 8 hours, stirring occasionally. Sample & season to personal taste, then garnish with parsley & serve!
10” whole wheat tortilla
2 oz. organic turkey breast, sliced
1 C. fresh spinach
¼ C. red onion, sliced thin
5 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 T. light ranch dressing
1. Warm tortilla in pan. (optional)
2. Center ingredients on tortilla, drizzle with ranch, then roll up like a burrito.