This dish is packed with so much flavor and one of my absolute favorites. I first found a similar recipe at thedefineddish.com and tweaked it a little bit to my liking! It's super easy and quick to prepare when you are in a pinch. If you are making this on low carb day, pair it with asparagus, roasted broccoli, or sauteed mushrooms!
- 2 Organic, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup pesto of your choice
- 1/2 cup Kite Hill Plain almond cream cheese
- 6 slices proscuitto (3 for each chicken breast)
- Avocado oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lay your chicken breast flat on a cutting board and butterfly the chicken breast, being sure not to cut all the way through the breast.
3. Open up the breast to stuff. Spoon half 1/4 Cup of pesto into each butterflied breast and top with desired amount of Kite Hill almond cream cheese. Fold chicken breast back over.
4. Wrap 3 slices of prosciutto around each chicken breast. Feel free to secure prosciutto with toothpicks, although it is not necessary.
5. Place chicken in small baking dish and drizzle with avocado oil and sprinkle with pepper to your liking.
6. Place chicken in the over and bake until chicken is cooked all the way through and prosciutto is nice and crisp which is usually about 30-35 minutes.
Macro Count (based on 6 oz chicken breast)
C: 4g/F: 27g/P: 40g