These little balls of goodness are easily becoming a staple in my home. They are so easy to grab when I am on the go or when I need something quick to satisfy my sweet tooth during the week. These can be made so many different ways but the recipe below is my absolutely favorite.
- 3/4 C. peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- 1/4 C. coconut oil
- 1/3 C. honey
- 1 1/2 C. Gluten Free rolled oats
- 2/3 C. protein powder
- 4 scoops Vital proteins Collagen Peptides (optional)
- 1/4 t. salt (if your nut butter is unsalted, use 1/2 t.)
- 1/4 C. mini chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Roll into 20 bite-sized balls. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!
C: 11; F: 12; P: 7