8 oz. extra lean ground turkey (2 4-oz patties)
1 package organic gluten free brown gravy
1 C. sliced organic mushrooms
½ C. organic yellow onion, chopped
1 tsp. Olive oil
4 oz. dry egg white noodles
1. Heat skillet over medium heat & spray w/ non-stick cooking spray. Sear turkey patties until internal temp has reached 165 degrees minimum (about 5 min on each side). Remove From SKillet.
2. In same skillet over medium heat, saute mushroom & onion in olive oil until soft. Add brown Gravy Mix and recommend amount of water. Stir as directed on Gravy packet.
3. Add Turkey Patties back to the pan with the gravy, cover in gravy and simmer.
4. In separate pan Prepare egg white noodles according to package instructions.
5. Serve turkey patties, mushroom & onion over noodles. Top each patty with ½ of prepared gravy, ignoring recommended serving size.
cals/serving: 285, Fiber: 4, C: 28G, F: 5G, P: 32G
Low Carb Swap-Out:
Substitute lean turkey for 8 oz. grass fed ground sirloin
Sub noodles for Cauliflower Mash.